Meet the Aesthetics Solutions team! We are available for publicity launch events post purchase of any of our equipment. And we regularly run local workshops and get togethers four times a year. We have an active social media team connecting and updating all the members of the family.
I am a dedicated and versatile Operational Manager for Aesthetics Solutions. With a wide range of expertise in business strategy and financial leadership. I am known as a charismatic motivator of teams, able to build and sustain partnerships throughout this organisation.
I have always had an interest in the Aesthetics Industry. Having laser eye surgery at the age of 27, when it had only just been introduced. I was rather brave to have both my eyes treated at the same time. It was advisable to have them treated 1 month apart, but I did not have the patience to wait, I just wanted to see my daughters face clearly first thing in the morning 😉 without the need of glasses. As time went on more & more products, solutions, devices were being introduced to the market and I always had 1 eye open to try something out.
I enjoy looking after our customers and ensuring that they always receive our support.
As you all know aesthetics treatments are the way forward now as they are non-surgical procedures designed to combat signs of ageing, rejuvenate & refresh skin. Who would not want to look half their age?
My favourite time is “Gym” and I also work on my candle-making.
I am still new to the Aesthetics Industry and Sales as a whole but since joining Aesthetics Solutions it has been a fun and interesting experience. Meeting our clients and learning a whole new field of work. Previously only having worked in customer service and studying chemistry at Queen Mary’s University of London it has been both different and motivating to learn many new skills since joining the team.
So far I love all things Laser..
I hope to grow alongside Aesthetics Solutions with my bright and upbeat personality leading the way and most importantly helping clients choose the best solutions for there clinics.
My favourite time is “Spending time with my friends online & going out”
Our UltraClear Medical Advisory Board
Dr Tapan Patel
Dr Tapan Patel Director and Visionary Behind PHI Clinic Is Recognised Amongst His Peers, Industry Experts And By His Patients As One Of The Most Talented And Skilful Injectors In The UK.
Dr Tapan’s demand for excellence means he remains at the forefront of his field. and is always introducing the latest techniques and technologies to PHI Clinic and is a Key Opinion Leader for Allergan.
Having previously set up VIVA Clinic in North London, Dr Tapan embarked on a new venture, starting up PHI Clinic on London’s renowned Harley Street, back in January 2014.
PHI Clinic has won “Best Clinic in London” for 3 years in a row at the prestigious Aesthetic Awards and now has its very own award for innovation; “The PHI Clinic Award for Professional Initiative of the Year”
By offering the most advanced Injectable treatments at PHI Clinic, Dr Tapan wishes to treat a broader spectrum of skin conditions than ever before. Dr Tapan has sought techniques & technologies from across the world that are safe, effective and target different aspects of the same condition. That means for any one condition, he can offer his patients multiple solutions, depending on their preference, desired result, and medical history.
Part of the reason why Dr Tapan is so trusted and highly commended, is his experience. He has been practising aesthetic medicine for over 19 years and teaches other medical professionals on the international stage.
Being a Key Opinion Leader for Allergan, he is incredibly respected and is a leading authority when it comes to Botox and dermal filler treatments. He also specialises in non-surgical laser treatments and aesthetic dermatology to treat a whole range of skin conditions and concerns.
If you haven’t seen already, Dr Tapan Patel is the cosmetic physician on the popular channel 5 transformation show, 10 Years Younger. Along with a team of experts, Dr Patel treats those to boost their confidence, morale and most importantly, to help find themselves again. Above all, Dr Tapan values his patients and their safety. He carries out detailed assessments and consultations in person before drawing up a bespoke treatment plan. No two indications are the same, so he never treats two patients the same. He not only listens attentively to the concerns and questions of his patients, but he also makes sure that no one ever feels rushed or pressured.
Dr Raj Thethi
Dr Raj Thethi is an experienced and meticulous Aesthetic Doctor and Aesthetic Trainer. Having completed medical school at The University of Leeds in 2013, he started working in hospitals around West Yorkshire as a junior doctor. He has always had a passion for anatomy and understanding of the human form which naturally led him down a surgical career path. He completed his core surgical training whilst at St James’ University Hospital in Leeds.
After having a baby girl, Dr Raj moved away from hospital based, clinical medicine and surgery and entered Medical Aesthetics.
Dr Raj has a profound artistic streak. He paints and draws regularly and has previously taught life drawing to students at the University. This passion for creation, coupled with his background of surgical dexterity and advanced anatomical knowledge naturally meant facial aesthetics was a natural calling and he has perfected his skills over time and now trains others to do the same.
- General Medical Council regulated
- CQC Care Quality Commission regulated
- CMAC – Complications in Medical Aesthetics Collaborative (International)
- Independent Doctors Federation
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- ISCAS registered – Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service
- Multi-award winning and nationally respected Aesthetic doctor
- Recently won Aesthetic Clinic of the Year – North & Midlands 2022 at the Aesthetic Medicine Awards 2022
- Finalist for Aesthetic Clinic of the Year UK & Ireland 2022 at the Aesthetic Medicine Awards 2022
- Focused on natural results only. We don’t mess around with faces. We respect the anatomy and the norm. If you can see we’ve performed a treatment, it hasn’t been done right (and we just don’t do that at all)
- Focused on and champion of patient safety in Medical Aesthetics
- Aesthetic trainer who trains for an international dermal filler company Teoxane UK as well as sitting on the UK Faculty for the company
- He is an international Key Opinion Leader for Nitrogen based Plasma technology called NeoGen
- Trains other doctors, surgeons, nurses, and dentists how to inject and has a purpose-built, state of the art training suite in the Yorkshire Skin Centre called The Academy of Facial Aesthetics
- Has a separate First Class Honours degree in Advanced Anatomy which means he spent a year in the dissection rooms focused on Advanced Head & Neck anatomy.
- He was an Anatomy demonstrator for the University of Leeds and taught anatomy to students
- Sits on the National Editorial Board for Aesthetic Medicine magazine – national, monthly, speciality specific magazine
- He is regularly in local and national press & media and has published and presented widely at scientific meetings internationally, and still pushes for further research and improving the standard of medical aesthetics in the UK
- He is a meticulous injector focused on safe and natural results only
- Brings artistic prowess alongside scientific excellence
- He is approachable, caring and empathetic and forms a true connection with his patients and staff. Care is at the centre of everything he does
Dr Aimee Vyas
I’m a born yogi, hailing from a family of female medics who all have a deep connection to spirituality. My ethos is to instil ultimate skin confidence to empower my patients to be confident as their truest self. I offer clinic treatments and an international online skin clinic with bespoke plans to suit all budgets.
My aim is to make skin confidence accessible to all so that you too can then rise in your own purpose as I have. I see the significant impact of life and stress on the skin and how this affects women in particular. My practice brings a unique combination of science and self-care which is the cornerstone of my work.
In love with skin from the start of medical school, I had a passion for dermatology and built the experience I needed to embark on that career pathway. I was appointed on the British Association of Dermatologists DermSchool Subcommittee and worked on national scale dermatology training events for medical students for 3 years. It was here that I found my flair for teaching, which inspired peer teaching events through university and beyond. I graduated from King’s College London with a medical degree in 2013 and Intercalated BSc. in Nutrition with Medical Sciences in 2010. I then continued my post-graduate medical training in the Midlands and West London.
With over 20,000 procedures experience, my tailored, proven ingredient focused approach, elevates the patient experience to new heights. In an industry governed by trends and ideals of beauty, I stand apart, authentically celebrating my patients diversity and using my skill and artistry to deliver natural enhancements and a newfound confidence in self beyond visible beauty.
Aesthetic medicine is ever evolving so I continue to learn, lead, share knowledge and empower my industry colleagues in the training courses I teach as well as in my (Ultimate Aesthetics Mentorship programme https://doctoramiee.com/mentorship/) to form a community of educated and supported practitioners.
- Medical MBBS Degree, King’s College London (KCL)
- Intercalated BSc in Nutrition with Medical Sciences, KCL
- Advanced Medical Aesthetics, Derma Medical
- Full General Medical Council License To Practise
- Cosmetic Indemnity Insurance: Cosmetic Insure
- Save Face Accreditation with Excellence Status
- Member of the Aesthetics Complications Expert Group